Welcome to Society for Pharmaceutical Dissolution Science
Society for Pharmaceutical Dissolution Science was formed on 16th July 2012 at Mumbai with the objective of promoting the science and technological development in the field of dissolution among pharmaceutical professionals, academia, students, regulatory bodies, etc.
SPDS was formally launched at 64th IPC congress at Chennai by Dr. B. Suresh (Pro Chancellor, JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research, Mysuru and President Pharmacy Council of India) & The Chairman Mr. S. V. Veeramani (CMD, Fourrts India) on 9th December 2012.
To be as one of the most prominent professional bodies focusing on Dissolution Science among the Pharmaceutical Industry and Academia
To dissipate the science & advancement which is rapidly taking place in the field of dissolution related to clinical application and methods
Become SPDS India Member
Who can be SPDS Member?
- Pharmaceutical Industry professionals working in R&D, QA, QC, Regulatory Departments
- Students/Phd Scholars and Faculty from Pharmacy colleges
- Individuals/Corporates providing/services to Pharmaceutical Companies
- Regular updates of all SPDS activities and upcoming events
- Discounts for attending Annual International Conferences Disso India and DRPI
- Discounts on all SPDS publications
- Scholarships / Travel grants for students for participating in International projects/ forum
- Opportunity to volunteer for SPDS Events/publication
MEMBERSHIP CATEGORIES AND FEES
- Individual Life Membership Rs.5,000/-
- Corporate Life Membership Rs.100,000/-
- Faculty Life Membership Rs. 2,000/-
- Student Membership: Rs. 500/-