Who can be SPDS Member?
- Pharmaceutical Industry professionals working in R&D, QA, QC, Regulatory Departments
- Academicians and Faculty members from Pharmacy colleges
- Students/Phd Scholars from Pharmacy colleges
- Corporates and Pharmaceutical Companies
As an SPDS member you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Regular updates of all SPDS activities and upcoming events
- Discounts for attending Annual International Conferences Disso India and DRPI
- Discounts on all SPDS publications
- Scholarships / Travel grants for students for participating in International projects/ forum
- Opportunity to volunteer for SPDS Events/publication
MEMBERSHIP CATEGORIES AND PAYMENT INFORMATION
- Individual Life Membership Rs.5,000/-
- Faculty Life Membership Rs. 2,000/-
- Bonafide Students for Pharmacy colleges Rs. 500/-
- Corporate Life Membership Rs.100,000/-
All Members are entitled to vote on matters pending before the Society, hold office, and serve on committees.
Memberships are individual and not transferable. Validity of student membership is only till the member’s student tenure.
Every individual member Student, Faculty or Industry professional would need to email his/her valid photo id from the Institution/Company mentioning the details of its validity to email@example.com
Cancellation & Refund:
Membership once confirmed cannot be canceled. No refund is provided for the confirmed memberships.